Keeping your driving licence is not just important to you, it is probably essential. Think of getting the kids to school, yourself to work and back, your partner to work and back, doing the weekly shopping, taking the kids to football practice. Are you facing doing it all without a driving licence?
If you have a court date looming for a road traffic offence of any sort you are no doubt worrying about the penalty points you may get; you may be thinking of the driving ban you may get.
You need the best advice and the best representation you can find. And that is where we at Murrays Solicitors come in. Our specialists represent people from all walks of life for road traffic offences.
We deal with all types of motoring offences including the following:
- Driving without due care and attention (careless driving)
- Drink driving offences
- Failing to give a specimen in drink driving cases
- Failure to stop after an accident
- Failing to report an accident
- Dangerous driving
- No insurance
- Driving otherwise than in accordance with a license
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Causing death by careless driving
We at Murrays Solicitors will spend the time to take your instructions, advise you and represent you effectively.
Contact us for a consultation.